NEWAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWAY

A fan site of free expression and speech for and about the RPI MUD New Words Ateraan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Low level areas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
renslady

Low level areas Empty
PostSubject: Low level areas   Low level areas I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:02 am

Having had to start over and go through the Immigrant process and suffer through levelling up again, I found it painful to try to find places to hunt as a low level char. The training grounds of course are nice when you're an Immigrant but when you become a Serf, what then?

The forests, yes..but at times they can be hard, causing you to eat food, thereby wasting coins..etc etc.

There is relatively little or no good or even decent gear to be had, unless for formulate hunting "parties", but that makes it difficult to play a char who is a loner or a shy person or one with disabilities.

I would like to see more lower level areas for Serfs and newly guilded to hunt. Even with the forests, if they are doable, try having a few chars in there at once, trying to borg, all vying for the same kill and waiting for new ones to re-pop. It's frustrating, it's tedious and it would be nice to have more options open and available

Felice
Fayebeth is dead
Back to top Go down

Low level areas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEWAY :: Game Mechanics :: Mobs & Areas-
Jump to: